EA play is a great way to get some of EAs best games on a monthly subscription. It costs $4.99 per month and gets you access to titles like Need For Speed Heat, Star Wars Jedi Fallen order and much more. However if you’re on this page you probably want to cancel your subscription.
Maybe you have played all the games you wanted to play or the subscription didn’t include the games you really wanted such as the latest release of Fifa or Formula 1. Luckily cancelling your EA play subscription on steam is simple. Let’s jump in and find out how to cancel an EA play subscription on Steam.
How To Cancel EA Play Subscription On Steam
Follow the steps below to cancel your EA play subscription:
- Open the Steam application on your computer or browser
- Click on your profile in the top right hand corner and select “Account Details” from the drop down menu.
- In the account details page click on manage Subscriptions
- In your subscriptions tab you will see all of your subscriptions, including your EA play subscription.
- Click on the edit button on the right hand side. This will open some options including the option to cancel. Select cancel subscription and click on apply.
- Your EA Play subscription will now successfully be cancelled and you will not be charged again.
You have now successfully cancelled your EA play subscription. Your subscription will run until 30 days after your sign up date. This means if you still have time left on your plan you will be able to play your games until it runs out.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I Cancel My EA Play Membership Before It Expires?
Yes, you can cancel your plan at any time. You will still be able to use the EA Play subscription until it expires on your account. It’s better to cancel it right away if you don’t want to be charged again as it is easy to forget about cancelling. You then end up with an unwanted charge.
Can I Get A Refund For EA Play On Steam?
Unfortunately you are unable to get refunds for subscriptions on Steam. The only thing you can do is cancel the subscription and you will not be charged again.
Do I Need Origin If I Have An EA Play Subscription on Steam?
Yes, you will still need to download Origin to play EA Games even with the Steam Subscription. The games will still run through the origin client.
How Much Does EA Play Cost?
EA Play costs $4.99/month on the Steam platform. Alternatively you can opt for the yearly plan which only costs $29.99/year which is a huge discount. If you plan on playing a lot of titles from EA the yearly plan is a great choice.
Read More From Remeshed: