Steam is currently the biggest gaming platform on PC. While there has been a lot of other platforms such as Origin and Uplay come to the market, Steam still holds it’s spot as the go to gaming platform. A lot of that has to do with their community and reviews in particular.
Reviews on Steam are hugely important and allow users to get an idea of what to expect before spending their hard earned cash on a game. If you are reading this article you have probably left a review on a game that you want to delete or change.
There are a number of reasons someone would want to do this. Maybe the problem they had with the game has now been fixed or maybe the review they left was immature and they want to remove it. Whatever your reason you can learn how to delete reviews on steam by following the steps below. Let’s jump in.
How To Delete Reviews On Steam
To delete reviews on Steam follow the steps outlined below:
- Open the Steam application on your computer
- Navigate to your profile page by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner –> View My Profile
- On your profile scroll down until you see the “view” section and then click on the reviews button. This will pull up any reviews you have published on steam.
- On this page find the review you want to delete. Click on the thumbs up or down button. This will take you to another page where you will have the option to delete your review on steam.
- On this page you can find the delete button on the right hand side of the page. Click this button to delete your review.
You have now successfully deleted your review on Steam. If you want to edit your review rather than delete it, follow the steps below.
How To Edit Your Review On Steam
If you want to edit your review on steam you can follow the steps below.
- Open the steam application on your computer
- Navigate to your profile by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner –> View Profile
- In your profile scroll down and click on reviews
- Click on the thumbs up or thumbs down button on the review you want to edit.
- On this page click on edit review on the right hand side
- Here you can completely edit your review. You have the ability to change whether or not you recommend the game as well as the text contained in your review.
- Click on save changes and your review will now be updated.
You have now successfully edited an existing review on your Steam profile.
You can now change the reviews on your Steam profile if something about the game has changed. This is common where lots of games may have bugs on day 1 but once the bugs are ironed out the game becomes much better. It could go from being unplayable to a great game with one fix. In that case you now know how to update or delete a review on Steam.
Read More From Remeshed: