Hogwarts Legacy is the best game to fulfill your dream of living in the magical world of Harry Potter. From mystical beasts to magical elves, Hogwarts Legacy offers everything a young aspiring wizard would love to encounter in the game. Room of Requirement is one of the various mysterious places this school of Witchcraft and Wizardry is home to.
If you are wondering how to make the most out of your Room of Requirement, this guide is perfect for you. Keep reading as we walk you through the best Room of Requirement setup in Hogwarts Legacy!
Best Room Of Requirement Setup In Hogwarts Legacy
Once you find the Room of Requirement in Hogwarts legacy, it serves as your safe hub. You can use it to upgrade your gear, farm potions, and tame the mounts and animals you add to your collection. You can add various customization pieces to your room that serve not only the decorative purpose but also make crafting and brewing much more efficient.
How To Unlock Room Of Requirement?
Before we learn the best setup for the Room of Requirement, let’s take a quick look at how to unlock it. Room of Requirement can be accessed pretty early in the game by progressing throughout the main storyline after completing the first Ancient Trial.
You are introduced to the Room of Requirement through a quest by Professor Weasely. It requires you to reach the Astronomy tower by climbing your way through the Defense Against the Dark Arts tower. Just before the Astronomy tower, the entrance to the Room of Requirement can be seen.
Best Room Of Requirement Layout Setup
First and foremost, you want to customize the layout and outlook of the Room of Requirement to your liking. Since you’ll be spending a lot of time there, brewing potions and upgrading your armaments, you wanna make sure this secret wizarding room is as soothing and comforting to your eyes as possible.
In the Room of Requirement, you can always talk to Deek, the house elf, which gives you several dialogue options for layout customization. He asks you about your favorite overall look for the room and presents you with the following options to choose from.
- A cool, moonlight ambiance sounds perfect.
- I’d like something natural and earthy.
- I’d like to feel warm and cozy.
- I focus best in a room that is dark and mysterious.
You can try out all of these ambiance options and see which suits you the most. We certainly recommend the natural and earthy look for planting and crafting. Moreover, the cool moonlight option works perfectly well with a nice Christmas tree in the middle of the room, giving off winter Hogwarts vibes.
Best Room Of Requirement Farming Setup
Once you start to upgrade your Room of Requirement by progressing through the story, you can keep adding Potting tables to the room for efficient plantation of seeds and brewing potions. As you can only add 7 Potting Tables in your Room of Requirement, we recommend having the following setup for farming potions in the Room of Requirement.
- The first thing you want to ensure is to buy a T-shaped Potion Station, allowing you to brew 3 potions at once. With the Dittanry Leaves in your pocket and Hawklump Juice farming, you can start brewing as many as 6 health potions in just 5 minutes.
- When it comes to Potting tables, first go for 2 Potting Tables with 3 medium-sized pots each. Then plant 6 Dittany Seeds on the 6 medium-sized pots, yielding 30 Dittany per run. You can add fertilizers to increase the yield by 1, but it’s not required.
- You need another Potting Table with 3 medium-sized pots that you can plant Mallowsweet on, yielding 5 Mallowsweet for each run. These plants are extremely helpful during the Merlin Trials.
- Get one more Potting Table with 3 medium-sized pots for growing Mandrake. It’s an offensive plant that can be used to disable large-grouped enemies and beasts in the game.
- For the 5th Potting table, get another one with 3 medium pots to grow the Chinese Chomping Cabbage. Use them to make more potions that increase the strength of your build.
- Finally, for the last 2 Potting Tables, get ones having 2 large pots each, so you can start planting Fluxweed Stems. As these stems are used in brewing attack and defense boost potions, they are extremely helpful in fighting against bosses. It is especially useful in brewing Focus Potion, which reduces the cooldown on all of your spells.
- You should get a couple of Chopping Stations with extra bucks in your pocket that yield a random plant each run to complete your Room of Requirement setup.
Where To Buy Workstations For Room Of Requirement?
If you’re looking to add furniture to your Room of Requirement for farming plants, then the Tomes and Scrolls shop, located in Hogsmead, is the place to go. More specifically, you need to buy Potting tables with pots of different sizes and stack them up in your Room of Requirement. These tables have a hefty cost, so make sure you’re stacked up on some gold.
Following are some of the Potting Tables you can buy from the Tomes and Scrolls shop.
|Chopping Station Spellcraft||1500g|
|Potting Table with Two Large Pots Spellcraft||1000g|
|Potting Table with Two Large Pots Spellcraft||3000g|
|Potting Table with One Medium Pot Spellcraft||750g|
|Potting Table with Two Medium Pots Spellcraft||1500g|
|Potting Table with 3 Medium Pots Spellcraft||3000g|
|Potting Table with Three Small Pots Spellcraft||400g|
|Potting Table with Five Small Pots Spellcraft||2500g|
|Medium Potions Station Spellcraft||1000g|
|T-Shaped Potions Station Spellcraft||2000g|
This is it for our guide on the best Room of Requirement Setup in Hogwarts Legacy. You can tweak several options in this mysterious wizarding room, customizing it however you deem fit. If you like the setup that we have showcased in this guide, be sure to check out more Hogwarts Legacy guides on our page!
Read More From Remeshed: