Menu

Square Enix Asks Fans If They Want Moogles in FFXV, Kupo

Did someone say “Moogle,” kupo?

That’s right, apparently Square Enix is having trouble deciding if they should include the tiny, winged, helpful, adorable, fluffy, amazing, perfect creatures in Final Fantasy XV, which is (finally) coming out for PS4 some time next year. The company posted this poll Tweet asking for help from their fans:

As of 11:28 a.m. PST, 9,899 people had cast their vote, and 80% of those voters were in favor of bringing back Moogles. The real question: what the heck is wrong with the other 20% of you??

In a follow-up Tweet, Square Enix wrote, “We can’t guarantee Moogles will be in #FFXV but we really want to see how passionate you guys are about them and we’ll see what we can do.” They then added, “FYI the more followers & votes we get, the more leverage we *may* have to get Moogles in #FFXV *wink wink* ? ? We’ll do our best kupo!”

KEEP VOTING! Moogles are on the line!!

Courtney Holmes
Courtney is a writer and editor. When she’s not playing video games, she can usually be found watching science fiction, reading fantasy novels, or laughing about pop culture. Her greatest aspiration is to be generally helpful in a pinch. Follow her on twitter @univolic.
  Click to upvote this post!

Courtney Holmes
Courtney is a writer and editor. When she's not playing video games, she can usually be found watching science fiction, reading fantasy novels, or laughing about pop culture. Her greatest aspiration is to be generally helpful in a pinch. Follow her on twitter @univolic.

Featured Let’s Play